It was 15 years ago that Britney Spears dropped her debut single, "…Baby One More Time." Since then, she has managed to share some "wise words" on subjects like world geography, self confidence, and undergarments.
Here are 15 of Britney's best philosophical quotes:
1. "The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff."
2. "Sundance is weird. The movies are weird — you actually have to think about them when you watch them."
3. "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."
4. "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."
5. "I always listen to 'N Sync's 'Tearin' Up My Heart.' It reminds me to wear a bra."
6. "I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy."
7. "Tony Blair? I've never heard of him either. Who is he?"
8. "I don't like defining myself. I just am."
9. "I go through life like a Karate Kid."
10. "I'm attracted to guys who are really confident and make conversation."
11. "I don't allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think."
12. "Women complicate everything."
13. "I don't think anyone can give you advice when you've got a broken heart."
14. "Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about."
15. "Sometimes it's our secrets that define us."